Cartier watch strap buckle instructions – Total 3 types
- Double-folded deployment buckle
- Single folded deployment buckle
- Tang buckle (also called pin buckle)
You must know about the Cartier watch strap buckle:
You may NOT know that different type of buckle requires different type of watch bands.
- The double-folded Cartier deployment buckle, where both straps end slid in and doubled over. No holes in the strap and no spring bar. It has an open “C” visible.
- The single-folded Cartier deployment buckle has a spring bar on one end, and the other end loops through and goes through a hole in the strap. It’s also a side release instead of the previous pull-up.
- Tang buckle has a spring bar on one end and holes on the other side of the strap. So the pin can go through the hole and hold the leather watch band.
You may NOT know that the same model may have different types of watch bands and buckles.
For example, the Cartier Ballon Bleu watch may have double-folded, it also might have a pin buckle. It depends on which year you purchased it.
When you purchase a handmade leather watch strap from Drwatchstrap, we may ask you many questions. watch end lug size, buckle end lug size, length and we may also ask for pictures of your watch and watch buckle to make sure the custom leather watch band you purchased from us would fit your watch and wrist.
Be sure to read before you purchase a Cartier replacement strap for your Cartier Ballon Bleu, Santos, Tank, Rondo watches.
You may also be interested in New Cartier Santos 2021 single-folded clasp vs double folded deployment buckle
Custom leather watch bands for watch brands include Audemars Piguet, Blancpain, Breguet, Bvlgari, Breitling, Cartier, Chopard, Corum, Franck Muller, Glashutte, Graham, Hamilton, Hermes, Hublot, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Omega, Oris, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Rado, Richard Mille, Rolex, Tudor, Ulysse Nardin, Vacheron Constantin, Zenith and more watches watch bands & straps.